We Provide Highly Qualified Caring Staff To Support You 24 Hours A Day Throughout Your Holiday.
Ability Options believe everyone should have the chance to travel and fulfil their dreams. Our supported holidays for adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities allow our customers to do just that.
Our mission is to enable anyone, regardless of ability, to have access to holidays and leisure opportunities that may not be accessible without support. Our holidays are also a fantastic alternative to respite care, meeting individual needs whilst having fun through games, activities, excursions, and making new friends
We provide supported holidays throughout the year to both UK and worldwide destinations. Our staff are on hand 24 hours a day throughout the holiday to ensure all your support needs are met.
The supported holidays that we provide are aimed at adults of all ages.
- To ensure we deliver a high-quality service to you.
- To ensure that you have a memorable and fun holiday.
- To encourage opportunities to make new friends and meet new people.
- To provide the chance to experience new places in the UK and Abroad.
- To provide the opportunity to eat different cuisine and learn new languages.
- To develop independence skills
- To Promote self-esteem and social skills
- To provide memories that will last a lifetime.
Pontins-Southport – Mon-Fri – 4 Nights
Blackpool Lights Inc Sealife Centre & Madam Tussards – Mon-Fri – 4 Nights
East Coast Tour. Whitby/Scarborough – Fri-Mon – 3 Nights