ENABLING ADULTS WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES TO LIVE THEIR LIFE THE WAY THEY CHOOSE
Our mission is to provide fun and meaningful opportunities for our members to learn new skills which will enable them to gain maximum independence. We understand that everyone is unique and therefore we want to ensure that every individual’s differing needs are met. We strive to ensure that our members feel valued, secure, confident and included in all aspects of their support.
We welcome all adults and young people over the age of 18 with a mild to moderate learning disability and endeavour to meet their individual needs.
Prior to joining our service it is a requirement that we are given a copy of our member’s care plan/person-led assessment detailing their assessed needs to ensure that we can plan appropriately for these needs to be met.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To provide a secure and caring environment that promotes independence and well- being.
- To provide meaningful opportunities for members to learn and achieve their desired goals.
- To support each member to lead an independent and fulfilling life the way that they choose, to help to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to promote social inclusion within their local community.
- To encourage each member to reach their full potential by taking part in activities that promote social interaction, communication, self- confidence and self- worth.
- To provide a high quality of care whilst meeting individual needs.
- To work in partnership with parents, carers and professionals to ensure our members’ needs are met accordingly.